How to verify Skrill account
Skrill (Moneybookers) has certain restrictions on the turnover of money when you deposit or withdraw funds from the system. The basic limits are rather low and not comfortable use within the payment system:
- € 1000 - the maximum one-time transaction amount
- € 2500 - general amount for all transaction
- € 1000 - a maximum withdrawal amount
Having fully verified your Skrill account, you can get rid of those restrictions and get an unlimited account.
To complete verification and get unlimited Skrill account you have to:
make the request for verification.
VipDeposits manager will send you the instruction for sending a packet of documents during the day after receiving your request.
In order to pass full verification in Skrill (which includes verification of identity and addresses), prepare the following documents in advance - color copies (scans) of originals, each image no more than 5 MB.
Color copy of your passport (main page);
A document confirming your address. It must be issued no earlier than three months before the submission to Skrill. Any document from the list is suitable:
Make a selfie (a picture of you) holding an ID document.
There should be user’s ID / company names indicated in the subject of your email - Skrill / VipDeposits,
for example: 12345678/Skill/VipDeposits;
The documents must be signed as follows:
- Account ID_1.jpg, Account ID_2.jpg, Account ID_3.jpg and so on. For instance, if you send passport scan and bank statement, you must name you ID document like Account ID_1, and your address documents – Account ID_2, where ID - is your Skrill account number;
- or ID_DL.jpg, ID_AB.jpg, ID_Selfie.jpg, where ID is your Skrill account number, DL – passport, driving license, AB - a copy of the document confirming your address of residence, and Selfie – actually your selfie picture.
The documents should not be cut or changed in Adobe Photoshop, Windows editor or with the help of any other graphic tools. Any editing of the document will be considered as an attempt to falsify a document, and it will not pass the verification.