How to verify NETELLER account
In order to get an unlimited account and join VipDeposits+NETELLER program every customer must pass verification process. Otherwise, your annual limits will equal $2000.
To pass the verification you can:
To pass the verification on NETELLER website you need to
log into your account and pass 5 easy steps:
Make a minimum deposit
The min. amount to verify your account is €4,5.
You can deposit with any method that suits you best: bank card, bank account, transfer from Skrill, bitcoin, internal transfers from another user or use any other financial services available.
Also, pay attention to deposit fees.
Specify security questions
In the drop-down menu pick a question and type in your answer.
The questions are quite common:
- Mother’s maiden name,
- first teacher’s name
Pass the identity check
For this, you need to upload a scanned copy of your:
- driving license
by picking the appropriate document in the drop-down menu.
Pass the address verification
You can confirm your address in two ways:
Verify account ownership
To verify account ownership you need to upload a photo with an identity document. For this you can use:
- a webcam to make a picture right from your PC or laptop. You must first allow the browser to use the webcam (in the browser settings), specify the type of document (passport, driver's license or ID-card), its series, its validity, and issuing country;
- NETELLER mobile application.
You can also pass the verification in NETELLER mobile application:
Log in to your NETELLER account using the app (screenshot 1);
- Go to “Document scan” (screenshot 2);
- Pick a document from the list – driving license, passport, or ID card;
- Make sure it is has a cirrect positioning with the frame that appears once the doc is set appropriately. As soon as the frame becomes green on all sides, the picture is taken automatically;
- Repeat the procedure with another side of the document;
- The third step will be a selfie. There will be a frame with a face outline. Place your face correctly and within 5 seconds the picture will be taken automatically. You will see a countdown on the screen.
If everything goes successfully, you will see a message that your documents are being reviewed (screenshot 3).
Sending the documents to NETELLER by email
VipDeposits customers have an alternative option of verifying their accounts in case if of any reason you can not pass it by the ways mentioned above.
However, if you choose this method, pay attention to the following rules that you must abide:
There should be user’s ID / company names indicated in the subject of your email - NETELLER / VipDeposits;
for example: 12345678/NETELLER/VipDeposits;
The documents must be signed as follows:
- Account ID_1.jpg, Account ID_2.jpg, Account ID_3.jpg and so on. For instance, if you send passport scan and bank statement, you must name you ID document like Account ID_1, and your address documents – Account ID_2, where ID - is your Skrill account number;
- or ID_DL.jpg, ID_AB.jpg, ID_Selfie.jpg, where ID is your Skrill account number, DL – passport, driving license, AB - a copy of the document confirming your address of residence, and Selfie – actually your selfie picture.
The documents should not be cut or changed in Adobe Photoshop, Windows editor or with the help of any other graphic tools. Any editing of the document will be considered as an attempt to falsify a document, and it will not pass the verification.
VipDeposits customers can instantly get VIP Silver status right after their account verification is passed
We will send you an email once your account is granted with VIP Silver and your account status will change to VIP Silver as well (screenshot 2).