How to verify your ecoPayz account
To comply with regulatory requirements and experience a more complete, comfortable, and safe use of the ecoPayz payment system, you need to pass the verification of your account.
Unverified accounts will be highly limited to both transaction amounts and limits.
Account verification takes around several weeks, after which the customer receives a Silver ecoAccount.
However, VipDeposits clients get their accounts verified within 2 working days and immediately obtain the Gold ecoPayz status after that.
ecoPayz verification implies:
Identity verification at ecoPayz
To verify your identity, please prepare the following documents at your choice:
- Internal passport: the main page with your photo;
- Driving license: both sides;
- ID-card: both sides.
Address verification at ecoPayz
To verify your address, please prepare at your choice:
- Utility bill, where your first name and last name are clearly visible, as well as your address (it must match the one you indicated during registration);
- A bank statement with your full name, address, bank seal, and signature of the bank employee;
- Another legal document confirming your residence address.
Important: postal receipts, letters, and other statements that do not have legal force are not considered as appropriate and are not suitable for verification of the address.
All provided documents should be of good quality, clear, and easy to read with the size of around 1 MB. Remember, that if the documents are badly read, they will not be accepted, and you will lose time for forwarding them and waiting in vain.
Account verification can take from 1 hour to 1-2 business days.
You will receive a confirmation email after your account is successfully verified.
Common ecoPayz clients will get Silver ecoAccount:
VipDeposits clients will be instantly granted with lifetime Gold status!